Monday, August 27, 2007

A bad case of frititis

I got my Sanefit workout in today, raced around trying clean the house, took my 8-year-old to his friend's house to play, my 12-year-old shoe shopping (and he is very particular about his shoes), all the while dodging all the traffic which is all messed up in Leuven due to road construction, took the older two back home so they could play on the computer, finally did the groceries, went back to pick up Felix....and suddenly driving home did not feel like cooking AT ALL. Do you know this feeling?

So Felix and I were just passing by our neighborhood frite place and it didn't look too busy, so we pulled over and went in and ordered some delicious Belgian frites for dinner, took them home to cheers from the older two, who couldn't believe their mother actually did this wonderful thing and ate them and enjoyed them...and now I have a stomach ache. Ugh. I knew there was a reason I stopped eating them a while back! Hope you all have something healthier for dinner!

3 comments:

J said...

Mmmmm... frites. I didn't know it was called frititis. I guess Noah was born with that.

Cindy said...

We all have to indulge every once in awhile, even if we feel bad after. My choice of food would have been chocolate!Love mom

Mark said...

That's ok Amy, I had leftover chicken and fries for dinner. I would have been better off with the Belgian frites!