Jenny and I spend a lot of time talking about food and yesterday I was so excited about the delicious and gorgeous roasted vegetable omelet I had made for my dinner, that I was sorry that I hadn't taken a picture of it to share with her. So today I decided to take one of my lunch because I thought it looked great too.
Tuna, Tomato & Cucumber Salad (for one)
Arrange a sliced tomato and 1/3 of a peeled, sliced cucumber on a plate. Top with 60 g of canned drained tuna. Top with some fresh watercress or sprouts and 4 sliced olives. Drizzle with 1/2 t. olive oil, freshly ground pepper and gomasio (sesame seed salt) to taste. Serve with a slice of whole grain bread or two ryvitas. Yum!
Today I dropped the boys off at climbing camp (yes, some little kids peed in the cave yesterday, in case you were wondering!) and went to the gym, where I did 40 minutes on the elliptical and then came home and did the YOU workout. Really enjoyed the elliptical today, although my legs feel all wobbly when I get off of it, sort of like what I imagine sea legs feel like when you get off a boat after a long trip.
And on a final note....I had my first running dream last night. It was weird and cool and so realistic! I was running around Leuven, and I saw some people I knew and I was having such a nice easy run, it was great! It gave me the same feeling as when I was first living in France and started having dreams in French. Does this mean I am becoming fluent in running?
1 comment:
Fluent in running! You crack me up! I want to be fluent in running too...
Your lunch looked wonderful! Good for you for treating yourself to such a beautiful tasty lunch. I liked the picture.
Post a Comment