Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Back up to Speed!
I finally feel like I am back to working out "normally" since being sick. I guess once you get on tram no. 4, it takes your body just a little bit longer to recuperate than it did when you were in your 20's and 30's. But... happy day! I had to do 50 minutes, so I went to the gym and got on the treadmill and pounded out 7.3 km in what seemed like no time. It feels great to be back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow! Great run! That's also a great confidence boost - especially since we are getting down to the wire.
That is wonderful news. This comes at the best time as you are in the home stretch of your training. With what you have left between now and Disney you should be at your peek for the race!
Thanks guys...your enthusiasm and support means so much to me!!! I'm so looking forward to hanging out with my two coaches in January!
Glad you are feeling better and the running came back so easily!! Sorry you are not getting a white Christmas. I would gladly share some with you!! Have a great holiday.
Post a Comment