Sunday, March 2, 2008

Sunday run around the lake

Now that I have another race in my sights we are back to running loops around the lake. We did four loops (5.6 km) in 36 minutes - an easy 9 minutes per loop. It was very blustery, lots of wind at the bottom of the lake and the water was choppier than I have ever seen it. Luckily Stefaan's knee was fine. I was trying to lean forward more like in Chi running, it feels weird but I do think it makes me run faster.

4 comments:

J said...

Nice run! I am glad to hear about Stefaan's knee. I was just thinking about his knee the other day, wondering how it was doing.

Nancy said...

I'm going to have to look into this Chi stuff. I'm starting to hear more about it. :D

Nice job on the run!

Cindy said...

I tried that Chi running. It feels a bit strange but I can see that it would help.

Mark said...

I'll bet the lake missed you and Stefaan :) Sounds like the run went well, good luck with your race training.