Monday, March 10, 2008

Let's Play Tag!

A blog game! I've been tagged by my sister Katy (http://katyshops.wordpress.com/ ). Here are the rules:

Rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their Blogs.

5 little known facts about myself...hmm...
1. I love to sing, but the sad twist of fate is that I have a terrible voice and cannot carry a tune to save my life. So I belt it out when no one is around! And take piano as a substitute.
2. I never intended to spend the rest of my life in Belgium! I came to study here for one year and fully intended to come back - I even had job interviews lined up in Atlanta!
3. My mother, on the other hand, always thought I would end up in Europe.
4. My university degree is in French literature, of all things (maybe that's why my mother thought the above?)
5. I learned a great deal of Dutch by watching their version of the TV game show "Family Feud"!

I am tagging Mom( http://cindykicksbutt.blogspot.com/), Christy ( http://christysrunningblog.blogspot.com/), and Allie (http://pink-faulous-moneymaker.blogspot.com/). I wanted to tag Sammy too but Kathryn got to him first! Oh well! And if Joy and Claire had blogs (which I am hoping for, since they are the two best writers I have the honor of knowing personally) I would have tagged them too!

5 comments:

Joy said...

Well, that's just not fighting fair....try to drag me in with a lovely compliment ;-) If I do find the time to write more than the drivel I hope no one sees until I'm dead, I will dedicate my firstborn blog to you, my friend.

J said...

It's okay that you stayed in Belgium...it gives us a great place to come and visit you!

KatyShops said...

Thanks for playing along :)

Lesley Looper said...

Thanks for the encouraging comment! I enjoy reading about Jenny's family and family on her running blog. (I've enjoyed her vegan blog of late as well.)

I visited Belgium as a teenager, beautiful country! :)

Lily on the Road said...

Amy, I "found" on Non-Runner Nancy, I love your link to OM, thanks I meant to find it and your blog.

Best wishes with your health, wellness and running.