Monday, October 20, 2008

5+37

Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have. Make the Now the primary focus of your life...Always say "yes" to the present moment...Surrender to what is. Say "yes" to life - and see how life suddenly starts working for you rather than against you.
- Eckhart Tolle
And...oh yes... add 37 more candles to that cake!

7 comments:

KatyShops said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Topher said...

Gelukkige verjaardag!

(Is that right? If so, yes, I'm very international and smart. If not, Dang you, Google!)

Alexandra said...

Here's to living life to the fullest! I hope this year is a great one for you!

Happy Birthday!

Joy said...

Gosh, you were awfully cute! (and still are ;-))

Amy said...

Thanks, guys, for the good wishes!
And Topher, you were spot on - therefore, yes, very international and smart!

Sarah Kathryn said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

I am so sorry I am late in wishing you a good one - I hope it was wonderful!

Lily on the Road said...

Oh Amy, Happy Belated Birthday!!!

Hope you had a GREAT DAY!

What a sweet picture....