This week turned out to be a cut back week for me, due to the weather conditions. Yesterday, I had to go very slowly on my usual neighborhood run, because the streets and sidewalks were dangerously slick, in spite of the bright sun. So I ended up only running 5.7 km when with normal conditions it should have been more. It is snowing now as I write, so who knows what it will be like on Sunday. I just hope it will be clear and dry for the 14 km I have to do.
I actually think I am finally starting to get used to running in temps around freezing...I really wonder sometimes what it is going to feel like being able to strip down to a tank top and shorter running tights once I arrive in Florida - I keep trying to convince myself that it will make the running feel a lot easier - won't it?
Only 23 days to go - half marathon here we come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Don't forget your tutu!
It will be so great running in warm weather with your princess skirt on!!!
You have forgotten that although you may only be in a tank top and capri tights, you will also be sporting a pink tuille skirt, a tiara, some stick on jewelry, and a princess wand (for a third of the time.)
So...not sure if those will slow you down! :)
Post a Comment