Friday, October 16, 2009

It's Corrida Time!

Just hanging out with Felix again today. It was rainy and cold this morning so I opted to do some yoga while he took a hot bath.

On the up side, I just checked the DCLA website and it is time to sign up for the Corrida here in Leuven at the end of the year! Woo hoo! This year's race will take place on December 27 and as always, you can run 4, 8 or 12 kilometers right through the center of town. It's a great time and if things are the same as in the past, every runner is presented with a bottle of wine as they cross the finish line - definitely my kind of race! Stefaan and I are going to do the 8K again this year.

2 comments:

Fran said...

Sounds great Amy! Great way to lose the christmas kilo's which might have settled on the body.

I'm thinking about a Sylvester cross on December 31th. Great way to end this year I think.

Joy said...

Oh, Amy, I'll think of you during the Corrida!