I am so happy - I PR'd with a time of 2:18!!! The course was beautiful, but once the sun came out, it started getting hot. The first ten kilometers went really well, it took me about an hour but then it started getting harder. I really had to push myself at the end but I did it! Here are some pictures - we are having a great time with Jenny, Mark and their boys, Mom and Dad, Aunt Patty and Jay, and some of Jenny's running friends.
Here are the details (you will notice I forgot to turn my Garmin off until about 4 minutes after crossing the finish line!):
15 comments:
Bravo! 2:18 is an amazing time!
Fantastic! Congrats Amy, you did a great job and you look amazing!
Congradulations on your PR! So Proud of my big sister!!
Congratulations! Love the matching outfits. Glad you had a great time.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! What a great time! It was great seeing you out there - you looked strong and happy!
I love the color-coordination between you, your sister, your mom and your aunt!!! Except I told Jenny that "we" aren't allowed to wear pink or purple to any girl races ever again! You all were hard to spot in your pink!!!
That's fantastic! All that hard training has really paid off. Well done.
My dear friend I'm so proud of you! 2:18 is an awesome time!
Congrats, congrats, congrats!
Superb time. Well done and be proud of yourself.
Brava, very good job and congrats on the PR.
Great pictures where you look strong and happy.
Fantastic! Well done and congrats on the PR! Looks like you had a great time out there.
WOW! Shouldn't you be jet lagged? :)
Congrats on a great race. I see the weather was nice too. Loved the matching outfits.
Congratulations on the PR!!!
Congrats! I am so excited for you! :)
Congratulations on your PR Amy! That is such a nice photo of the four of you just glowing and looking like the winners you are!
FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!
WOW U ARE AN INSPIRATION.
Post a Comment