Happy Mother's Day to all the great moms out there, but most especially my mom!
Among the many, many things I am grateful to her for, one thing for sure is that she got me started with running and encourages me to keep up with it. Thanks Mom!
And yes, I got out for a mother's day run with my husband today, it was warm and humid and it felt hard but very good to get out after being stuck at home this past week.
5 comments:
Happy Mother's Day to you! Love the picture.
Did your boys do anything special for you? Mine kindly made themselves available for a Mother's Day breakfast. They may still all live at home but with their hectic schedules, getting them together in the one place is harder tja you'd think.
I hope your MD run got rid of some of last week's stress.
I'm sure you had an enjoyable run on that sunny Sunday! Happy Mother's Day to you, Amy!
Post scriptum: The new floor looks really beautiful! Nice colour too!
Happy Mother's Day Amy! Great pic of you and your Mom.
I admire you for getting out there today. I have no energy at all today, partly because of the heat, partly of the wine yesterday evening.
Fantastic that you got to run with your mom on Mother's Day...mine has never run...never done any form of training...have no idea where I come from!!!!
I also did a 8.5km run on Sunday, but with other moms....
Post a Comment