
We are finally able to "live" in our living room again...here are some pictures of what it looks like now:

First up is the piano room, and my little "office space" and the comfy chair where I sit with my laptop:




Then the front part of the living room, where the new couch and ginormous TV (the boys have been begging us for ages to update our ancient and tiny old one - teenagers are so persuasive)!
I still have some work to do on the back section of the living room. But for right now, I am just happy I can sit down and relax properly on my new comfy couch.
10 comments:
It looks great Amy. And it looks like the boys are firmly ensconced on that couch.
Awesome! It looks great!
It looks beautiful Amy, love the new couch in combination with the floor.
Amy, looks gorgeous! And such a change! You inspire me....maybe I should start redecorating...
That looks really nice! That chair will work for me as well.
Just love love the whole uncluttered look of your new lounge...well done...great taste
Well done - and again, I love that fireplace!
You have a beautiful house!
Yes the teenagers are persuasive but the grandsons are MORE persuasive....
Great job! Your living room is really beautiful!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Very nice! It looks terrific.
Post a Comment