Thursday, December 22, 2011

Holiday wishes

Merry Christmas!


Wishing a bright and happy holiday
to you and those you love

And lots of good cheer this weekend
as well as in the coming New Year!


Best wishes from our house to yours,
Amy

10 comments:

Char said...

Merry Christmas to you Amy and your husband and your three boys. I hope you have a lovely day.

Liz said...

Thank you! Have a lovely Christmas!

Karen said...

Merry Christmas Amy!

Cindy said...

Love your tree ! Hope you get what you want, talk to you on Sunday.

Kim said...

Merry Christmas Amy!

ajh said...

I love your tree. Merry Christmas to my friend on the other side of the ocean!

Ewa said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Fran said...

Merry Christmas my sweet friend for you and your family.

Received your sweet card today: thank you.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family.
I hope that under that tree other thousands of gifts come.

Groover said...

Hi Amy, I just came across your blog through Laurel's blogroll. What a beautiful Christmas tree you've got. I also just browsed your fav recipes and got some inspiration there. :-) Thank you.

I wish you and your family a peaceful and enjoyable Christmas!