Happy birthday, Mom - you are the best.
I'm sorry for all the sad things overshadowing your day, but that is what life is all about, good things and bad things all mixed together. What matters the most are the memories we have of the good things (and I sure do have a lot of those with you!) and, when bad times do come along, the support we can give to those we care about.
(Thanks, blog friends, for your support this week.)

8 comments:
What gorgeous women! Happy Birthday to Cindy! May your day be filled with bright, happy memories and treasured new beginnings! Amy, lovely writing as always.
Happy birthday mom!
Mom, the most beautiful word in the world!
Also the first we learn to say: mom.
Mamma.
That's a really lovely photo of you both. Happy Birthday to your Mum!
What a beautiful woman: Happy Birthday to your Mum!
Nice photo of you both!
Happy Birthday to your Mom.
Happy Birthday to your Mum. I hope she can find some joy through the sadness.
What an awesome Mom you have Amy! (and she does have some pretty awesome daughters!)
Happy birthday Cindy!
Post a Comment