Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Felix's Favorite Day

Felix says Wednesday is his favorite day of the school week because it is only a half day. Well, who is going to argue with that? I have to say I like Wednesdays too, it's nice to sit down with the boys and have a nice warm lunch together, especially on a rainy, chilly November day. Today I am going to make Jenny's vegetarian lasagne recipe.

I walked the boys to school this morning and this way I got in 30 minutes of moderate exercise already because I know I will not be able to drag myself into that cold pool this evening! And once I get my lasagne in the oven, I am going to do my strength workout before the boys get home from school. So I will be all set!

1 comment:

J said...

Sounds like you have a good plan. Enjoy the lasagna tonight!