Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Quick Post

Just a quick post this morning as I still have to eat lunch and then go to my writing class. I had to do 45 minutes this morning and since it was raining I drove to the gym to get on the treadmill. But I couldn't get in! My membership had expired! Oh no!

Not to worry, they let me in to do my workout and said we could sort things out after I was done. So I ran 6.3 km in 45 minutes, it went quite well except for the top of my left foot which has been hurting since Sunday, right around the big toe joint. I wonder what that could be?

Then I had the pleasure of paying for my new year's membership while dripping with sweat. I have never spent so much money and been so stinky at the same time!

1 comment:

Mark said...

Maybe you could buy your next new car after a long run and no shower. It might be a good negotiating tool since they'll want to get rid of you as fast as possible! (assuming car dealers play the same annoying game there that they play here).
Good job on overcoming another hurdle to get the run.