
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Even though it's not a holiday here in Belgium, I am with you all in spirit on this special day - it was actually always my favorite holiday. Nothing to worry about except cooking and eating and hanging out together.
But here it is a regular Thursday. I am going to the gym to do my speed workout and then my good neighbor Kristel and I are driving to Scherpenheuvel to light candles for our kids' exams and have lunch out together, which we haven't done in ages. Later, when the boys get home from school we will fix a nice somewhat Thanksgiving-y meal together and read a book about Thanksgiving and think about what we are thankful for. Which is a lot!
I hope you all have a great day, and good luck to everyone who is doing a Turkey Trot today. May your feet be light and your spirits high!
And thanks to Wen-Chin for letting me post the adorable squirrel photo she took in Canada!
1 comment:
Happy Thanksgiving!!
Post a Comment