After lunch today the weather seemed to clear up. When it had been dry for a couple of hours, Stefaan snuck upstairs and put his running clothes on and then came down (I was busy ironing and watching some silly movie with the kids) and said, "Let's go run".
We ended up doing 30 minutes and 4.2 kilometers - it was hard to run in the late afternoon, having had our nice Sunday lunch earlier, and I just couldn't face running the 11 loops as it would have started getting dark. it was still very blustery and the skies looked threatening the whole time. BUT we still got out there and did something, which I feel great about. This also gets me off the hook for my easy run on Tuesday, which is perfect if I will be doing a long run tomorrow and not to mention all the stuff I have to do (like clean my house!) to get ready for the workshops on Wednesday and Thursday! Yay!
I'll let you know how the long run goes tomorrow on the dreadmill - I am thinking of breaking it up into 3 5K's or 5 3K's. I just hope nobody at the gym gets mad at me for hogging equipment for so long! I know it's silly but this is the one thing I am most nervous about!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You deserve to hog the equipment. You are in training!
Post a Comment