Tuesday, December 11, 2007

"Better no stick behind the door than pure fear"

Oh my God, that translation was unbelievable (see post below). They did get the last five words right, though.

Today I had to run 45 minutes and in spite of the beautiful sunny weather I went to the gym and did it on the treadmill to escape the cold (especially the snotty nose)! I did 6.7 km, and had a really good run. I guess I am finally getting back up to speed - that is a glorious feeling!

Only four and a half weeks to go - pure fear as a major motivator!

3 comments:

J said...

Hooray! I am so glad you had a great run. What a great feeling!

Joy said...

My favorite part is: "because I me fitter and more energetically than ever feel." The translation made me laugh out loud for at least 10 minutes, 'tears streaming out of eyes I had', you might say in Dutch-to-English!

Amy said...

Yeah, it's real "Yoda speak"! Just read the whole thing in a Yoda voice and it suddenly sounds like deep Jedi wisdom....