Okay, so I could have run today - it rained a little but it was basically okay. Maybe I need to stop believing the weather report?
But it was nice to get up and have a relaxing Sunday morning with my run already out of the way. While doing ironing this afternoon, I was watching the BBC coverage of the London Marathon - it was fun to see all the sights where we just were ten days ago and some of the celebrities cross the line, like Gordon Ramsey and Ronan Keating. From the post-finish intervieuw I gathered that it was Ronan's first marathon and he was all choked up and it reminded me of how I felt finishing the Disney Half. It really is an achievement and a great feeling to finish.
But then I had to turn over the TV to my husband so he could see the end of the bike race Paris-Roubaix, according to him the best race of the season.
Good luck to everyone who still has a long run to do today, I'm rooting for you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi Amy, yes, my husband, Koen, was also watching the bike race Paris-Roubaix. Koen had also explained to me that it was a very important race. But sadly, I am still learning how to enjoy it. :-) hehehe .....
How did Buster Martin do in the Flora? I was trying to watch the results on my computer before my 32K and he wasn't even posted at that point...
Lily, I'm sorry, I don't know...Ryan Hall of the US came in 5th place; a Kenyan runner was first.
Post a Comment