Spring is finally in full swing here...the sure-fire signs being the gorgeous, fluffy pink snowball trees on the Koning Albertlaan:

The vibrant blue of the water at the lake:

And the obnoxiously loud frogs at the pond at one of our favorite spots to eat, the Groene Lotus:

Seriously, the frogs are so loud that you can barely hear yourself think! One year one of those frogs turned up in the pond of our next-door neighbors and for several days we thought someone had adopted a goose.
This morning I had my speed workout to do, so in spite of the really nice weather I did go to the gym. Being Garmin-less, it is just easier for me to do it on a treadmill! I did the 8-6-4-2 minute intervals again, and ended up doing 5 km in 32 minutes.
Thankfully the good weather is supposed to hold out through the weekend - what a blessing!
4 comments:
I'm so glad I took the time this morning to catch up on your blog. I love your writing style - it's so easy to follow and you do such a wonderful job summarizing things! I love hearing about Christine and how she fuels her life - what a great synopsis of the workshop.
Enjoy your springtime! We're having lovely weather here, too, which is always a bonus in April. Looks like we actually GET a Spring this year! :)
You are just getting Spring and we are heading into Summer. It's hot and humid here. Are you sure you want to do The Hottest Race? Even my coach shook his head when I mentioned it.
Nice photos! I think I remember those frogs...
It just looks stunning, how lovely. I miss not getting over to Europe now adays....
thanks for keeping me up todate with the fabulous photo's....
Post a Comment