Sunday, June 1, 2008

Weight Loss Challenge


Over on Lily's blog I noticed that she has joined a weight loss challenge for the month of June - just what I need to get some momentum going! Eating a healthy vegan diet has not been a problem at all for me - but I still tend to eat too much. And like Lily says, just training for races is definitely not enough to lose weight. You have to make a real effort with the eating habits as well.
All the information about the challenge is over at Viv's blog (www.imnotfittorun.blogspot.com) as well as her email address if you want to join in - don't worry, she has promised not to post anyone's weight on the WWW!

1 comment:

Lily on the Road said...

Hi Amy!

Boy it was a very busy week what with the Marathon and then having my Dad up for a visit, so I must apologise for not dropping by more often. Sounds as though you've been just as busy too!

Well good for you to take up the challenge. After having the chance to talk with other runners, they too gained weight while training for the big one. (I say it's muscle), well that's my story anyway, hahaha.

Keep me posted and if you find any great vegan recipes, please pass them along. When are you writing your cookbook????