Beautiful sunny morning, off on my bike to the gym bright and early, but first to the post office to mail a birthday present to a friend - and the lines weren't too bad, cool! Then at the gym, I had my choice of all the treadmills, I picked the one in the most shade, and got going. As I turned my Ipod on, I noticed the little red light indicating the battery was low - oh no! I hoped it would hold out at least for half of my HIIT run, because how would I be able to hold onto those fast speeds without my music to keep my going? I was lucky, it lasted the first ten minutes before it died on me.
It was hard to keep going when all I could hear was the slapping of my feet and the purring of the treadmill, but I kept thinking, better on a short fast interval run than on a long, slow one. At least switching up the speed every minute keeps my brain busy. I did manage to finish, all hot and sweaty. Had a nice chat with one of the ladies from Bodyvive and then headed home.
Painter husband was painting, boys were busy with computer. Then it was my turn on the compter, I typed this whole blog and got ready to post, but nothing would happen, the internet service was blocked. Aargh! After trying to fix the problem I decided it wasn't worth getting all stressed about. So I got two of the boys to go to the Brico with me (the Belgian Home Depot) to get supplies to finish a job fixing my kitchen cabinet which had to be sawed open to fix a leaky pipe a few months ago. As we left, the car made a horrible noise and the air conditioning blew blow-dryer hot air and a bad smell. So we turned back to call the garage. Fortunately, they could squeeze us in tomorrow to have a look, and they thought it was probably not a big deal (keeping our fingers crossed tight on this one). Since they assured us it was okay to drive, just not without air conditioner running, we headed out again to get our supplies. We found everything we needed and more and I am happy to say I managed to fix up my under sink cupboard nice and neat, hiding the pit, and installing a brand new garbage can installation to boot!
We just pulled off all the tape from the freshly painted hall and stairs (looks gorgeous, nice and fresh) and I thought I would quickly attempt to blog again before emptying out the bedroom which will be re-floored early tomorrow morning! Hope it works! (It did, phew! I better go to bed while I'm ahead!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment