- Incline chest press: 12x 15 kg, 10x 17.5 kg, 8x 20 kg, 6x 22.5,kg and 12x 20 kg
- Chest press: 12x 22.5 kg
- Shoulder press: 12x 7.5 kg, 10x 10 kg, 8x 12.5 kg, 6x 15 kg, 10x 12.5 kg (could not do the final two reps!)
- Side shoulder raises: 12x 4 kg
- Pull over machine: 12x 30 kg, 10x 32.5 kg, 8x 35 kg, 6x 37.5 kg, 12x 35 kg
- One arm row: 12x 9 kg
- French press: 12x 3 kg, 10x 4 kg, 8x 5 kg, 6x 6 kg, 12x 4 kg (I knew I was going to drop the dumbbells on my head if I tried this with the 5 kg, so I bumped it back down to 4!)
- Standing tricep extension: 12x 8 kg
- Biceps incline curl: 12x 3 kg, 10x 4 kg, 8x 5 kg - and by this time my arms were really shot from all the hard work and I knew the 6 reps at 6 kg was going to be out of my reach so I finished with 12x 4 kg
- Hammer curl: 12x 3 kg + total exhaustion and jello arms!
Phew!
Then, and here's the surprise, I biked over to my travel agent to book a trip to.... San Diego! I am so excited - it turns out that our family's schedules, ticket prices and the stars have all aligned to make it possible for me to attend a family wedding there this fall - woo hoo! I can't wait - I have never been to the Pacific coast, and my only foray into California was a day trip to Death Valley when we were in Vegas two years ago. So I am really looking forward to seeing sunny southern California, spending time with my parents on our road trip from Dallas to San Diego, and seeing all the extended family at the wedding whom I haven't seen in years and years. The only down side is that Stefaan and the boys won't be joining me this time...
No comments:
Post a Comment