
Landed safely in Chicago after an uneventful and reasonably comfortable flight! I am definitely thankful for that! Now I have four hours to wait for my next flight to Tampa. Found a spot in the lounge and am going to work on my NaNoWriMo project. I am hoping I can get a lot done because the last few days I have gotten a tiny bit behind on my word count and I would like to get caught up before I get to Florida! Think four hours will be enough to write 4,000 words???
7 comments:
That's just 1000 words per hour or one word every 3.6 seconds. I'm not sure if I can even type that fast.
Good luck for Sunday!!
Safe flights always worth a huge thanks!
Sounds like a lot of words. Stay safe and enjoy. Good luck!
Didn't know you already left. Glad to hear you had a safe flight. I guess you've arrived in Tampa by now.
Wish you a great time over there.
Have a great time!
By now you're in Florida... have a wonderful time in your half marathon tomorrow. :-) And WELCOME to Florida!!
*hugs*
I love/hate boring uneventful flights.
I am totally behind with blog reading so I need to look for your newer entry from Tampa.
Post a Comment