
Yesterday I did my run around the Finnish track. It was so windy! The leaves were swirling around and at one point I really felt like I was running up against a wall. It was kind of fun and I really pushed my pace for two of the six loops I did around the track. That brings me to what I am thankful for today: my Garmin! I am so glad I finally got it because it has really added another dimension to my running. The best part is getting home and seeing how many calories I burned!
Up early again this morning to write. Felix was also up early so I had to half listen to Nickelodeon shows while working. You don't need coffee if you can listen to Miley Cyrus dubbed into Dutch early in the morning!
This morning I'll be off to the gym for weights and cross training on the elliptical. Then we have dentist checkups and haircuts for the boys, some shoe shopping (I wish my nails grew as fast as my kids feet), and hopefully dinner at our favorite Indian restaurant, if my husband makes it back in time from work this evening. Fingers crossed!
Up early again this morning to write. Felix was also up early so I had to half listen to Nickelodeon shows while working. You don't need coffee if you can listen to Miley Cyrus dubbed into Dutch early in the morning!
This morning I'll be off to the gym for weights and cross training on the elliptical. Then we have dentist checkups and haircuts for the boys, some shoe shopping (I wish my nails grew as fast as my kids feet), and hopefully dinner at our favorite Indian restaurant, if my husband makes it back in time from work this evening. Fingers crossed!
5 comments:
You have a fun day planned, had to laugh about your nails :)
I hate it when they dub things in Dutch, it's so fake and irritating.
If it's not raining I can really appreciate running in the wind. I love to beat it when I have it against me and love it when I can "relax" a bit when it's in my back. It was indeed stormy weather yesterday.
Fingers crossed for Sunday. I don't know yet what time I will be going, I think around 9. Plan is to do 12K.
I don't have a Garmin and can still not think how I will run with one. That's the opposite of most these days. Have a good weekend!
When I am in Europe I find it funny to see American shows in foreign languages. The strangest was The Cosby Show in German.
Love Indian food.
Yeah I like the Garmin too.
I am so so thankful for our Garmin too! What a useful device!
It's been really windy here too!
Post a Comment