Today we are all grateful for: no cavities! Yay! All four of us had a good checkup and no one has to go back for another six months. What a relief.
We had a good shopping trip after the dentist and met my husband at the Indian restaurant for dinner. For the third time in a row I ordered the Jogi Thali, a plate with little bowls of spinach curry, chickpeas, lentil dhal, basmati rice, salad and the most delicious roasted eggplant, broccoli, green peppers and onions - yum! I know I am boring for not trying something new but I just love this meal.
Today errands to do and children to take to activities but I am determined to get a lot of water in and spare my legs as much as possible for my 20 k tomorrow. I stocked up on gels and am going to load up all my electronics today as well. Fran and I are both hoping the weather here in Northern Europe is going to turn to our advantage because right now it really sucks - windy and pouring down rain. I am keeping my fingers crossed that the weatherman is right when he says it will be colder but dry tomorrow. Please, please, please!
Hope you all have a great Saturday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
A+ for dental hygiene in your family. That's always a relief. And I don't think it's boring ordering the same thing - if it's good why change?
That dish sounds yummy.
Have a great 20k!
Good luck on your 20K!!! Love Thalis :)
I keep the fingers crossed too! I have a 12K scheduled and was glad I didn't have to go today, not such good weather.
Good luck tomorrow!
I had no caveties either this week but the hub did have 1. Usually it's the other way.
Post a Comment