Monday, November 8, 2010

Day of Thanks 6

Today I am thankful for my fellow bloggers and the supportive comments they leave! It always means a lot to me. I do feel very confident right now about race day, in spite of my hips and legs still feeling a bit beat up this morning. My son wanted to walk to school instead of biking, which I was glad about, since it gave me a chance to get some gentle movement in my legs. But I was not my usual peppy self - was definitely walking slower than usual which my "hates to be late" son let me know more than once on our way this morning!

A quiet but busy day today to get caught up on some projects and get some things done around the house. For some reason there always seems to be plenty to do! Have a good week!

8 comments:

Anne said...

Walking after a long run feels good...but, speed walking, I don't think so :)

Johann said...

Great that you feel confident about race day. I know that feeling of "always plenty to do". I'm happy to be fellow blogger/follower. Thanks for the thanks!

Fran said...

I know what you mean about plenty to do, everything in and around the house never is ready.

You are going to do great at the race, no doubt about that

Giorgio said...

A quiet but busy day around your house: I know what you mean :)
I'm sure that you'll do great race Amy! Thanks for your kind words about our blogger community.
Have a nice training again!

Lori said...

The blogger community is wonderful, isn't it?

ajh said...

I have put practically the same sentiment for my thankful post today. Love the blogging community.

Ewa said...

I like busy (but not crazy busy) days.
Why do those kids have to be so young and so fast?

Marcelle said...

Sorry for not commenting at the moment, I hope you read my post about the internet while on holiday in Cape Town...I do read all my blogs via my feedreader but dont go in to leave comments daily, I pick one of two here and there, just to show face...
Thank you for always popping around to read and comment on my blogs...am trying to keep both updated while on holiday...