Saturday, February 5, 2011

Even Warmer + Yoga

At 8 this morning it was already 10 C (50 F)! Jeez! Tomorrow it is supposed to get up to 12 C - this is strange weather! While it's warm here, my mom is skiing in Dallas, Texas! It is also still super windy here. I sure hope the wind calms down by tomorrow morning for our long run, so we can enjoy running outdoors in these balmy temperatures.

We have a busy Saturday ahead of us so I got up early to do my yoga - the weekly free class from Yoga Today*. It was an hour of Hatha yoga, with some tough warrior sequences - got me nice and sweaty! Now it's time to go get the kids up for piano lessons, haircuts, and all the rest of our day. Have a great weekend!

*PS: If you are interested in getting the free class each week from Yogatoday.com, you need to sign up on the site and be logged in to access the free class. If you're not logged in, you will just see a short preview of the class at the above link.

4 comments:

Lori said...

I am so jealous of 50 degrees!!

Anne said...

I can't wait for 10 and 12 degrees C!!! You are doing a great job with the yoga...and your mom is such an inspiration :)

Marcelle said...

We a little warmer today, 9 degrees but its so windy....so not running weather as yet this side.

Fran said...

Well Amy let me tell you this: just go out for that run tomorrow. Go fight the wind! We have the same weather as you (gotta love it that it's not that cold) and I did run this morning in that strong wind and loved every minute of it. Feels like fighting with nature if you have to run against the wind and when it's in your back it's like heaven: you fly!

Go try it and enjoy it!