It's been warm and extremely blustery all day today, about 9 C (48 F). I had a fartlek run on my schedule but I hate running when it's so windy - it always makes me feel like I'm going to blow right off the sidewalk. So I went to the gym, which was dead again. I got a good 6 km in and was having a great time sweating like crazy. It really doesn't take much to make me happy!
We scored tickets to a Leuven Bears basketball game on Sunday afternoon, so we have that to look forward to this weekend. Hope everyone manages to get dug out from the snow in the next few days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
It was about 3 degrees here today and a little wind....
I just am not motivated to move right now...hate feeling like this!!!
Snow! Snow! Snow!
We have about 4 inches and still coming down. I'm hoping to go cross country sking.
Your version of "warm" is not the same as mine :)
Nice job getting the run in!
Everything is relative!
I must say of all the elements nature can throw at me I dislike wind the most. I am easy to keep happy as well.:) Have a lovely weekend!
So you have your own, private gym now.
9C - many in the US would kill to see temps like that. Actually I would not mind such temps either. As much as I am enjoying our summer weather, I think this is way too weird.
The weather is windy in Italy too! I hope you'll have a wonderful running weekend.
Enjoy the Leuven Bears basketball game!
I love wind although today it's more like a storm. Bella could hardly move forward this afternoon :)
I hope it's blowing less hard tomorrow when I will be running again.
Get back to your email this weekend, didn't forget you!
It's so nice and there! But boo on the wind. It was windy here yesterday and it was cold wind.
Have fun at the game this weekend!
The gum's empty again? It looks like all those New Year's resolutions have bitten the dust already.
Post a Comment