Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Quiet Tuesday

The Ikea trip got cancelled because my friend wasn't feeling well, but I was fine with having a quiet day to regroup, catch up on blogs, and just putter around the house, getting those small things done that seem to pile up on busy days. Which always makes me feel more relaxed.

Since I went to the gym yesterday already, all I need to do today is yoga, which I am looking forward to treating my body to later this afternoon.

I noticed a lot of people are really glad January is done...I have to agree with that - it was too hectic and too cold in January! Although I have a busy February ahead and it probably won't be too warm either, at least it puts us a tiny bit closer to spring.

5 comments:

Marcelle said...

I love my quiet days, but lately have had too many of them for my liking, I wish there was more to do with people who could speak my language...as trying to speak in a foreign language is really exhausting....:)

Enjoy your day.

Fran said...

I too love quiet days, that's why I try to have at least one of them at the weekend as the weekdays are hectic enough.

January flew by, if the rest of this year is the same it will be over before we know it, don't really like that. But look forward to Spring.

Ewa said...

Relish your quiet day.
I can't believe January is gone. Time seems to be moving faster and faster.

Johann said...

Mmm... February is always very warm here and it takes us a step closer to autumn/fall. Not quite sure how I feel about that at the moment.

ajh said...

I enjoyed January quite a bit. I am running again, losing some weight and winter is a great season for me! I love my quiet days too!