Can you tell how happy I am? What gorgeous weather we have been having...yesterday we sat outside at my in-law's and it felt like August.
Today I just had to get out for another run this morning and so I dug my running shorts out from the bottom of my drawer and put on the new tank I bought at Kohl's when we were in Texas at Christmas.
We had a great 45 minute, 6.7 km easy run. I was thinking about Fran who will be doing her first half marathon today and hoping it goes well for her, in this unusually warm weather. Good luck, Fran!!!
Now it's back to sanding, plastering and putting the last bits and pieces into the container before they come pick it up tomorrow. Then we move on to painting and wallpapering to get ready for the floor guy... I can't wait. Especially because the house being all torn up and disorganized is starting to bug me a little. Thank goodness I can get out and run to relieve the stress!
13 comments:
Wow, enjoy that nice weather!! Good luck with your "homework" you are going to be so happy when it is all done and looking great!
You look great! I can't wait for tank + shorts weather :)
We're also renovating and I can't wait for it to be all over!
Have a great day!
I love that outfit! (You know me, I love Kohl's). Isn't it amazing how good warm weather makes us feel?!
Cute outfit!
I hear you on the annoyances of house renovations. I will be so glad to get the dust gone!
Wow, how lovely to be wearing shorts! The weather here has been rubbish - very cold and drizzly, especially annoying as all the rest of the UK has had hot sun all week!
I've been running in short sleeves and leggings ( not shorts as too fat for that ) for nearly two months now as I suffer from the hot weather when i run and the other ladies are all in long jackets....hahaha
Was the most amazing weekend weather wise here as well...Hubby and I are nicely tanned as we stayed outdoors all weekend.
I got news from Fran today, she will update her blog and share it all with us.
What a beautiful photo of you with those running clothes! Enjoy the spring time :)
I'm curious to know something about Fran's first half marathon. I hope her race went well :)
I haven't been running this Easter weekend because the weather is rainy in Central Italy.
Having renovations done is incredibly stressful. I hope you get lots of time to run in the next little while so your sanity stays intact.
I am rather jealous of your running attire. Oh well, we will get there. Enjoy!
Well you know what happened to me by now :)
I did enjoy the weather too except for yesterday.
Thank you so much for your sweet comment Amy and your text messages to cheer me up. I really appreciate it and look forward to meeting you soon!
Yay for good runs outside in good weather!
Hang in there, the renos will be SO worth it!!
It takes a lot to e fit and healthy with age setting in.There are new age diseases but a good and healthy lifestyle can keep you away from it surely.sinus surgery Los Angeles
Post a Comment