We ended up having a very busy week after the confirmation party, going out, visiting friends, bowling with the boys, shopping, and of course, eating!
Luckily Mom and I ended up getting at least 5K of mostly walking on five days this week, which we were really happy about - it made us feel a bit less guilty about enjoying our wine and chocolate!
Now it's time for me to think about what I want to accomplish this summer as far as working out goes - I want to do another 12 week strength training program like I did the last two summers. And keep up my running as I have done this spring.
Looking forward to catching up on what everyone has been up to this past week!
10 comments:
I know how you are feeling...coming home from the airport to an empty house...takes time.
But good that you had such a lovely time having your parents around.
My daughter, my baby, arrives on Saturday....cant wait.
Glad you all had a good time. Treasure these times while you can.
Time with family is so precious...and at the risk of repeating myself, it's so cool that you get to run with your mom!
Happy for you you had such a great time with your parents.
I look forward to your Summer plans. Let us know what you are going to do. Of course you will be training for the 15K in October :)
Bitter sweet day, wasn't it?
Which strength training program are you going to follow? Same as the last time? colundl
What a great photo! I know what you mean - everytime my parents leave after a few days' visit, I feel really sad that they won't see their grandchildren for a few more months. Glad you had a good time.
It's so nice to see different generations together, enjoying each other. Lovely photo.
The photo shows that the boys had a great time with your parents. I'm glad that all your family had a good time.
That is a great picture. As Johann says, treasure these times.
I love that family pic! Happy summer training to ya! ;)
Post a Comment