Luckily it wasn't raining when I had to walk Felix to school or when I biked to the gym. I knew it was going to rain today so I made sure I went out and picked a bunch of our raspberries before it started and before going to the gym.
I did weights and 30 minutes on the elliptical at the gym. It felt hard today. But I got it done! And then I biked home in the rain. Which wasn't too bad since I had my rain hat with me to keep it out of my eyes. It may look dorky but on days like today I am glad I have it!
And at least we will have some fresh raspberries to munch on this afternoon.
7 comments:
We could use one of those here; you've probably heard about the ongoing drought here in Texas. Enjoy the raspberries!
We have had so much rain here too - it was pouring all day yesterday! I need one of your rain hats - I am put off of going out, I must admit...
Do you get rain all year round? We've had cold, but sunny weather. Johannesburg has dry winters which is great because the sun is out nearly every day.
Home grown raspberries! I guess that's the advantage in living in a cold climate.
Raspberries sound great! Rainy here too today. After your post yesterday, though, I got out and walked today! It felt great!
We kept it dry most of the day fortunately yesterday which was good as we were on Schiermonnikoog and biked the entire day.
I love fresh raspberries, hope you enjoyed them.
Yum...raspberries! Enjoy them! You are acutally lucky with the rain, it has been extra hot here, we haven't had our summer storms yet.
Post a Comment