I will say - it was a lot harder to do it without my music!!! I never bring my Ipod with me when we run together, and I did miss having an uptempe song to kind of push me along when it felt hard. But it was nice to have company!
This morning I biked to the gym for upper body weights (my arms feel like jello right now) and an interval run. It was just 15 minutes of one-minute intervals but I don't think I could have done much more as my legs still felt a bit tired from yesterday. Other than that, it went well.
Now I'm off to get things done and hopefully enjoy a bit of the lovely weather we are having for the next day or two.
7 comments:
What a handsome bunch of guys you have. School means more freedom for you, doesn't it? Cool!
Tempo runs without music? Impossible. :)
Are you training for anything specific?
Hope the weather holds for you. I can't believe it is practically fall. Summers are way too short.
Enjoy the new year at school boys...time flies...so make the most of this time!!!
I wear my Ipod when I ran ~ and with others, its too hard without and the minute I put on I can go.
Everyone knows this so runs and when they chat I pull out of my ear to listen, but most need to concentrate as well so dont chat to much, in the beginning we all do but about 10 mins into run, we all in our own zones.
I always do tempo run without music! Nice photos of the boys :)
Have a beautiful running and biking weekend!
Amy you have three beautiful boys.
I never run without music, you can bring your Ipod to Breda because I will too, I just put in one headphone so we can still chat. Running isn't easy for me most of the times and I need to music to help me when it's tough.
They look almost happy to be going back - but probably not as happy as you were.
I'm with you on the music while running. It just seems tpo make it easier.
Nice pictures. They are handsome. How fun to run with your husband!
Very nice photo.
If I run alone I always listen music.
Post a Comment