I was lucky this morning - after a big storm last night it was sunny out when I got up. Cool and windy, but sunny - yay! I was moving slow so I got going later than usual but I had a bunch of podcasts loaded on my Ipod and was ready to take it slow and easy for 11 kilometers.
And that is exactly what I did - slow and easy for 1 hour 20 minutes, 11.3 km and a pace right at about 7 minutes per km. Perfect! It felt good and I am quite confident that I am ready for the 15 K in two weeks with Fran. Hooray!
7 comments:
Great timing for your relaxing 11 km run this morning! We forecast a storm here too.
Enjoy the rest of this Sunday!
l love the feel and smell of air after a good storm. No storms here for quite some time yet. :(
Envious that you had a good run. I am a bit sick so had to cut mine short. Oh, well, there is always tomorrow.
Nice run! You'll do just fine in that 15k coming up.
Nice feeling to be ready!
Well after yesterday I'm ready too, only hope my time in 2 weeks will be better but regarding yesterday's run and my health I'm happy.
Great job on the run.
Good job on that "easy" run. I am up to 35 minutes of running.
There is something so satisfying about having a plan and then sticking to it! Good running!
Post a Comment