
I am stuck at home this morning because our plumbers are installing two new radiators...so I have been fooling around with things on-line that I normally never have time for...like this:
If you want to make your own, here is the link!
Have a great Friday!
9 comments:
OK, I will play. It is not like I am spending that much time on the computer, right? Blogging, facebook, other 'very important' things... one more won't hurt. :-) Thanks, Amy
Have a great weekend.
That is hilarious! I'd like to subscribe to the Amy magazine!
That is so cool. I will have to come back when I have time. Now I am anwering your question. I have read State of Wonder by Ann Patchett which is her newest. I enjoyed it a lot. I also read El Canto. I will try Run too.
LOL!
I do like those times when I can really play on the internet :D
Haha! This made me smile this morning :)
Oprah's retired. Maybe there's an opening ...
This is so funny Amy! Love it.
This is too cute. I'll have to give it a try, it will be fun!
Amy magazine, better than Runners World!
Post a Comment