
Just a very small post to say that I am busy getting ready for my workshops tomorrow and Thursday but that in spite of all the stress (yesterday was an incredibly stressful day - today was much better) I did go to the gym on Monday and I did get my run in just before lunch today. Yay me! If there is one thing I have learned the past 5 years, it is that exercising is the one thing that can be relied on to reduce my stress level and make me feel 100% better.
Now, back to my "to-do" list! (I'll refrain from choking anyone.) Have a nice week!
10 comments:
Well done on fitting your run in! As for the sequel to Wolf Hall, I think she is writing it now so we'll have to wait a while.
Exercise is a *huge* stress buster!
Good luck with the workshops. I hope they run well.
Yeah you. It is too easy to say I don't have time but you fit it in! You are right - it is worth it.
I agree that exercise helps reducing stress levels. Good for you for fitting your workout/run in.
Good luck today and tomorrow at the workshops.
You and I are on the same page here - exercise is the best, cheapest stress reliever for me!
Can't agree with you more! I absolutely rely on my running a daily outlet.
BTW...I'm the one getting married.:)
Always great to remember that! The times when it is so stressful that we don't "have time" for a workout are the times we desperately need to make the time.
I’ve been following your blog and have noticed you write about life. The reason I'm leaving you a comment is that I'm the Marketing coordinator for StageofLife.com, and I am looking for bloggers who might be interested in guest writing on our site. Our mission is to change the world one story at a time.
Could we feature you? We work with talented writers and bloggers to build a network of stories, crossing all stages of life, that will help make the world a better place, and I think our readers would gain a lot from your life perspective.
Go to www.stageoflife.com to explore what our site has to offer.
Thank you in advance for your time and consideration and I look forward to hearing from you if you are interested. My email is megan.colyer@stageoflife.com. Thanks!
Megan
Unfortunately the stress is our usual partner. The life is too hectic.
Post a Comment