A couple weeks ago Linda and I spent a day in Hasselt and we treated ourselves to lunch at De Levensboom, a well-known vegetarian restaurant there. We both had the plate of the day:
(Clockwise from top left: a mixed salad, roasted sunflower seeds, braised tempeh, potato and spring onion puree, a vegetable brochette and in the middle, brown rice pilaf)
All this good food I've been having lately - mmmmmhhhhh!
And tonight is pizza night!
Some weekend running is going to definitely be needed... ;-)
Have a great weekend, everyone!
6 comments:
Food is just always nice! Enjoy the pizza and your weekend.
Looks yummy! Have a good run this weekend :)
Ah, for us it's pizza night tomorrow! Have a great weekend!
Food looks delicious indeed. And the cooking class sounds like fun. We look forward to our vacation in Italy when we get a pasta workshop.
Enjoy the run but I would go early if I were you. It was already pretty hot at 8 am over here.
Tonight will be one of the ones where the boys ask what's for dinner and don't whine when you answer. No one hates pizza.
Pizza is the best! With Pepsi of course.
Post a Comment