Yes, I hate to admit it, but today was my one and only run this week! As usual we headed out to the lake and did 5 loops (7 km) in 48 minutes, but it felt hard, hard, hard! Amazing how just a few short runs during the week make that longer run so much easier. Florian ran the first loop with us, as he has decided to train to run the Corrida with us on New Year's Eve. This way he can win two bottles of wine to give to his godparents for New Year's. He'll do the 4 K, so he will have to build up to running at least 3 loops around the lake. I think he'll be fine.
The boys go back to school tomorrow...I am looking forward to getting back in our routine and back to working out at the gym, believe it or not! I have really missed it. Hope you all have a great Sunday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Keep up the good work, even if you had a distraction this past week. You're doing great. Love, Dad
PS: It was the hamsters who wet on Allie's shirt, not her cousin.
Post a Comment