My friend and seminar partner Linda and I just met this morning to work on the invitation folder for our upcoming seminars this fall. We did one together last spring and it went really well, so this fall we are expanding and doing two topics: two sessions in October on immunity and how food and herbs can help prevent winter illnesses; two sessions in November on natural remedies to self-treat winter illnesses. Hopefully we will have as much interest as last spring, when we even had to unfortunately turn people away (we are limited by how many people we can seat in my kitchen!)
This afternoon the boys start back up with their sports: Florian has judo and the younger two play badminton. While they are doing that, my intended workout today is to swim (the swimming pool is right in the sports hall where they do their activities). I'm not sure how many laps I will do (certainly not as many as Jenny!) since it has been a while. I'll post it later!
Finally, this evening, Christina and Wim from London are in town and they are coming over for dinner! It will be great to catch up with them. I'm planning to try out a recipe for a vegetarian broccoli lasagne. So I still need to go get my shopping done before the boys are home at lunch time (Wednesday is a half day of school in Belgium). Luckily it's not raining this morning so I can go on my bike.
This afternoon the boys start back up with their sports: Florian has judo and the younger two play badminton. While they are doing that, my intended workout today is to swim (the swimming pool is right in the sports hall where they do their activities). I'm not sure how many laps I will do (certainly not as many as Jenny!) since it has been a while. I'll post it later!
Finally, this evening, Christina and Wim from London are in town and they are coming over for dinner! It will be great to catch up with them. I'm planning to try out a recipe for a vegetarian broccoli lasagne. So I still need to go get my shopping done before the boys are home at lunch time (Wednesday is a half day of school in Belgium). Luckily it's not raining this morning so I can go on my bike.
1 comment:
Sounds like you have a busy day! Hope all goes well!
Post a Comment