Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Farewell to a dear friend


Johan, we are going to miss you enormously. Your humor and good cheer, your passion for music and your talent for awakening the same in your students, and your friendship.

It was a privilege to have known you and we wish your family the strength to bear this unfathomable loss.

We will never forget you.

5 comments:

J said...

Our thoughts are with you and his family.

Joy said...

My heart goes out to you, Stefaan and the boys for the loss of this great friend, and also to Johan's family for their devastating loss.

KatyShops said...

So sorry to hear about Johan. His family is in my prayers.

Nancy said...

Oh I'm so sorry. Your advice to me was very sweet and always true, but I see now why it was so pertinent. I'm sorry for your loss.

Lily on the Road said...

Oh, I'm so sorry for you, Stefaan, your boys, but mostly for Johan's family. How sad.

Prayers to you all.