Tuesday, July 21, 2009

BFL Day 44: Where's my momentum?

I felt sluggish and tired this morning and just didn't want to get moving. I stayed up late last night to watch the Biggest Loser (we get it on Mondays at 10:30, which is when I am usually in bed already) and then I never sleep so great when Stefaan is out of town anyway. But I dragged myself to the gym and got going on the treadmill. I felt so tired and was not sure that I could finish the whole workout, but somehow, I did. And then I biked, slowly, home.

It's a weird day today, the Belgian national holiday, so all the shops are closed, but since Stefaan is in Madrid, it doesn't feel like a holiday to us. Florian is at the athletics camp, Felix will be going to a birthday party later, so it will just be Gillis and me this afternoon. Maybe we'll go to a movie...

2 comments:

Ruthie said...

way to go getting it done anyway! i always tell myself i can take a nap afterward (course I never do) but it works :)

what season of biggest looser is it? I watched it on line even when it was on live here in the states :)
heres the link
http://www.nbc.com/The_Biggest_Loser/video/episodes/

start with the episode on the far right... its the oldest one they have..#714 :)

now you can be up all night watching it (ha) :)

blessings!
ruthie

Alexandra said...

Well you certainly pushed yourself to get that job done! Good going! I'm sure you felt better afterwards!