Upper body weights today - what a relief! My legs are still very sore from Wednesday. I biked to the gym. Stefaan is home on vacation so I don't have to rush so much to get back for the boys, which is nice. I got started with 15 minutes on the elliptical to warm up. Then I got going on the weights.
When I was finished with shoulder presses, I was supposed to do the delt machine, but there was someone on it, so I decided to do side shoulder raises with dumbbells instead, and then I was thinking I could move right into my triceps and biceps, which are also with dumbbells... I was a bit preoccupied with snagging a good bench for my French presses, which didn't work out - I ended up getting the one that will not go perfectly flat, so you have to use it either a bit incline, or a bit decline. I did the French press exercise with a bit of an incline, hopefully that doesn't decrease the effectiveness! It sure didn't feel any easier!
I didn't realize till I was nearly done with hammer curls that I had totally forgotten the back exercises that normally come right after shoulders! Doh! So I finished up my biceps and headed over to the pullover machine and finished off with the row machine. It was actually kind of tough to do it after working my triceps and biceps first, because they were really tired. Oh well - I guess this week really is the week of doing things differently!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment