Gorgeous day here! It got up to about 23 degrees C (about 73 F) and it was lovely and sunny - just perfect for spending the day out on the patio. First I got all the dead leaves swept up from the winter, cut back some of my plants, pulled some weeds... and then I had a lightbulb moment - I decided to go get my yoga mat and do my Saturday yoga outside in the sun! It felt so good!
Sadly, tomorrow is going to be 10 degrees cooler and rainy. So I am very happy I took advantage of today. Carpe diem!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
We didn't get too much snow here and it is not cold, but raining. Guess that is an improvement.
And I thought you tried Bikram. For that you are still about 15C short.
At least you can see that Spring is finally on its way. Enjoy it while it lasts.
Jealous of your warm weather.
Post a Comment