My sister Jenny and her husband Mark are running the Boston Marathon today! I am proud of them and I know they are going to do great - wish I could be there to cheer them on!
Thanks to email updates I'll know when they cross this:
I sat watching the London Marathon yesterday...wow what runners, but have to say I came away from there not liking the runner's body look at all...I much prefer the fitness look...Runners have no shape, just straight up and down at that level.
Good luck to Jenny and Mark...am sure they have run and finished the race by now as its Monday....
Good luck to them. I wish I was a runner when I lived in Hopkinton but that was many, many pounds ago. Still we would go to cheer runners along the route.
7 comments:
I sat watching the London Marathon yesterday...wow what runners, but have to say I came away from there not liking the runner's body look at all...I much prefer the fitness look...Runners have no shape, just straight up and down at that level.
Good luck to Jenny and Mark...am sure they have run and finished the race by now as its Monday....
No, the race is today - Monday - in about 5 hours from now.
Everyone seems to know at least one person doing Boston this year. One of my squad members, Glee, is over there. Should be an amazing race.
Can't wait to watch it. Woo Hoo go runners.
That's really exciting Jenny and Mark are doing Boston.
Before I started blogging I didn't even knew about Boston but that has changed :LOL:
Like Marcy I watched the London marathon yesterday. Can you believe the one that won ran 20K an hour? Holy cow I don't even bike that fast :)
Good luck to them.
I wish I was a runner when I lived in Hopkinton but that was many, many pounds ago. Still we would go to cheer runners along the route.
Good luck to them! Very exciting!
Post a Comment