...the next few days are going to be busy with the house. My husband took some time off and we are going to be sanding, painting, wall-papering, etc. The new floors get installed next Thursday and Friday and we have a lot to do to get ready. I will try to get my runs in here and there but probably won't be blogging much.
In the meantime, I leave you with a picture from our trip to Gerolstein, Germany - that's me high above the water bottling plant - I just love Gerolstein Sprudel!
7 comments:
love the pic
Great pic of you!
Good luck with all the work. We have to paint the walls and ceiling this year too and I really don't look forward to that :)
Thanks for the update as to where you are right now...
I'm not into blogging at the moment, have no idea what has come over me...its a stage again....:)
Have fun painting.
Good luck with all the work at home! It will be so great once you complete it all.
I hope all the work at home will go well! Nice photo of you in Germany!
Beautiful pic but it looks like cold weather, doesn't it?
Good luck with the work at home.
Hooray for Spring! Good luck with the remodel. Just think about the good workout your arms are getting while you sand away...
Post a Comment