Thursday, June 23, 2011

Happy Birthday Felix!

Today is Felix's 12th birthday! He's my youngest so it seems like quite a milestone, especially since he is almost done with primary school, and as of next September, I will have all three of my boys in secondary school.
I was busy making cupcakes last night for him to take to school, tomorrow we are going out for dinner at his favorite restaurant (Thai House), Saturday he has friends over, and Sunday my in-laws come to celebrate - so it is going to be quite a few days of partying!
In the midst of all that, I intend to get my runs and workouts in all the same (otherwise I just might go crazy). Today I plan to run 40 minutes but at the moment I am watching the weather to see if it's going to be at the gym or outside...

10 comments:

Char said...

What a nice-looking boy! And a lovely photo. Happy Birthday Felix.

Your comment made me laugh - We do have the other cartoon with the sore throat guy!

Johann said...

Happy Birthday to Felix! I hope you can run outside. To answer your question about Marathon des Sables: It is on my list but only in 6th spot. So chances (finances) are that I will never get there. My no1 from the book is the Jungle Marathon in Brazil with Wasatch 100 2nd and Badwater 3rd.

Giorgio said...

What a beautiful photo of your son!
Happy Birthday to Felix!

J said...

Happy Birthday Mr. Felix!! I will call this afternoon, I will actually be home for a bit today ;)

Lori said...

Happy Birthday to Felix!

ajh said...

Happy Birthday to Felix. Sounds like a fun few days coming up.

Diane, Fit to the Finish said...

He looks so happy! Happy Birthday to him. It is such a fun experience to watch the kids change and grow. I never tire of it!

Fran said...

Happy birthday to Felix.
He's having a great birthday with all the fun weekend plans.

Kim said...

Happy (belated) Birthday Felix!1!

Anonymous said...

Late happy birthday to Felix.