Friday, June 24, 2011

Sopping wet - twice!

Yesterday I did manage to get out and get my run in outside - 42 minutes and 6.5 km. Later in the afternoon I biked to school to pick up my son and just as he came out, it started to pour. In the ten minutes it took us to bike home, we got completely soaked. I might as well have stepped into my shower, fully clothed.
This morning I went to the gym for my "B" workout:
  • 25 min biking (to and from gym)
  • 35 min weight training
  • 20 min treadmill run, easy pace
  • 30 min elliptical

As I got on my bike to go home, guess what? It started to rain again! Luckily not as hard as yesterday, but still! By the time I got home, I was soaked - again!

Oh well - I don't mind too much when I am heading home. It sure made my hot shower feel extra good.

We are looking forward to some warmer temperatures and a bit more sunshine this weekend.

Happy Friday, everyone!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Hope you have good weather for your busy weekend.

Kim said...

It's been all rain and clouds here too! It's so bizarre!

Anonymous said...

A very good job in the gym, congrats!
If you want a lot of sun come here!