It's another gorgeous day today! I told my kids we have been having our summer in April and September this year, for a change.
And it's supposed to be beautiful through the weekend, but a bit cooler and cloudier on Sunday (when I have the 15K with Fran). So, perfect! I am really looking forward to this.
In spite of the good weather, I still went to the gym today. I had some weights to get in and 20 minutes on the elliptical. But I did bike there and back. I haven't driven my car since last Saturday when we had to go to visit the in-laws.
And you can bet I will be out running tomorrow - in shorts and a tank top!
8 comments:
Nothing better to lift the training spirits than good weather. Enjoy it!
Enjoy your beautiful weather and good luck on your race with Fran.
Yay! I agree, the weather has been phenomenal these last few weeks. Enjoy it - you know the rain is just around the corner :)
Zaterdag! I love the screenshots. And happy your 15K weather is going to be perfecto!
What a nice long time to have not driven your car. Good for you. Today would have been a good day for me to commute but the cats had to go to the vets. That would not have worked!
You might love him now but when he starts telling you it's too hot or too cold I think you'll turn on him. We women are so fickle.
I love our weather as well at the moment....its awesome..enjoy the late summer!!!
Frank says 24C on Sunday, that's not cool for me LOL. I really hope it will cool down a bit otherwise it will be a disaster and I don't want that for you.
Post a Comment