Saturday, October 16, 2010

Hectic Week!

It was definitely a hectic week with our workshops (went well), yesterday I was helping a friend cook for a benefit dinner that will take place tonight (Stefaan and I are going - it's delicious Indian food and the proceeds support a project in India). Then my youngest, Felix, got home from a week of "sea camp" - I really missed him and was so glad when he got home.

I also hit the gym yesterday and finished Stage 4 of New Rules! Yay me! I will start on Stage 5 next week and plan to finish it by the time I leave for the half marathon in Florida in November.

In the meantime, I have 17 kilometers on my schedule for tomorrow. And yes, I plan to charge up my Garmin and my Ipod - hopefully no mistakes this time! Wish me luck!

8 comments:

Marcelle said...

Hope its a good one for you....

Fran said...

Good luck tomorrow!
Here I am so proud of my 12K and you will be running 17 tomorrow :lol:

And have fun tonight, sounds delicious that dinner.

Johann said...

Busy but good! Good luck with the 17 tomorrow, that's a good distance.

ajh said...

I just keep my Garmin plugged in when I am not wearing it. Good luck tomorrow.

Lori said...

Congrats on Stage 4!

Have fun running the distance tomorrow :D

Cindy said...

I've got 9 miles on my schedule. Can't believe the race is geting so near. Look out Florida here we come!

Giorgio said...

Glad your workshops went well and your son got home. I hope you'll have a nice long run tomorrow!

Ewa said...

Just getting back into reading blogs. Gosh, I am so behind.
Anyway, busy weeks are good for the soul. I can only wish you another happy and busy week.